Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do dimensiions for trim packages for microwave (nntk922ss)

Customer Question
Do dimensiions for trim...

Do dimensiions for trim packages for microwave (nntk922ss) refer to openind in cabinet or cabint itself.

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your NNTK922SS?

Thinking about buying; cabinet dimensionss 28"w x 191/2 "h x 203/4 d

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Cabinet opening 24" x 161/4g so i know the unit will fit into it; but unsure if the 27" trim will work (see cabinet dimensions)

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Usually it's the size of the outer size of the microwave/ I'm very sure that 27 will work, that's the common size

Did you even read my question? Will the trim kit fit on the cabinet and properly align with the microwave unit? Look at the dimensions of the cabinet and of the opening of the cabinet that I sent!

yes that's what i meant is it will work

The inside dimensions of the trim kit do not seem to be a fit for the microwave. The trim kit is 24 5/8 x 13 7/16 the microwave is 23.88 x 14

are you measuring the height from bottom to top or from base from where its at to the top?

I am using the dimensions given in the Amazon product description both for the microwave and for the trim kit

Oh Ok I understand what you are doing now, I'm sorry.. No, the height of that kit is not enough.. you need one 24 x 14 inside dimensions

Does Panasonic sell a trim kit that will fit the panasonic nn sn966s micrwave?

I'm not absolutely sure put i think the do. you could also try whirlpool, sears and GE

hello, did you get your trim kit?