Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tried to turn office to conventional back. It turned onto…

Customer Question
Tried to turn office...

Tried to turn office to conventional back. It turned onto convection. Cancel would not change things. I then turned the breaker off. When I turnedd it back on , Demo mode comes up

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About and hour. I had mix up a scratch cake and could not get it to work. I finally put in my microwave on convection

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a kitchenaid and it and the oven are about a year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is simple to fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I thought if would reset itself when I switched thre breaker off

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

May I ask that you provide me the correct model and serial number off the label on your machine? On refrigerators look on the wall in the food section. On ranges look down by the drawer by the leg. On microwave ovens look inside on the wall or on the door frame opening.

Thanks

Don

Hello, were you able to figure out the problem ?