Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine is flashing E3 and F6. Sorry, Whirlpool…

Customer Question
My washing machine is...

My washing machine is flashing E3 and F6

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Sorry, Whirlpool Cabrio

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe, if possible. Suppose depends on the skill required

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Machine is 16 months old, no previous problems

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The F6 E3 error code indicates a communication error between the control boards. Oftentimes, this can be corrected by a power cycle. Unplug it for 5 minutes to reset the electronics. If no change, it will require some disassembly to service.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is around the opening where the clothes are loaded.

I have yet to read your response. I add said #5.00, refundable if not satisfies, for an answer. My paypay was charged $36.00. I do not want to pay for a 1 year subscription. At this time want to start with an answer to my question. I will pay $5.00 per the add, need to get refunded at lease $31.00. I need an answer about that too.
To call me I will be charged $24.00?
Model WTW7000DW1
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

I am a different tech did you still need help?

The add said $5.00 for an answer to my question. I was charged $36.00 and told to unplug my machine, I call this a total rip off, bait and switch, deceptive advertising.
Your service is an abomination. I have requested my money back.