Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We cleaned our GE with self cleaning mode. Door lights stays…

Customer Question
We cleaned our GE...

We cleaned our GE with self cleaning mode. Door lights stays on and a clicking sound. Oven will not turn on

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2-4 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I turned the breaker off and back on hoping to reset it. It sounds like the door latch is still trying to open or close. The door will open and close

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. Sounds like micro switch on door lock is not reading. Do you have the model#?