Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My freezer reading is "0" and fridge is "FF" Model

My freezer reading is...

My freezer reading is "0" and fridge is "FF" Model RS22HDHPNSR/AA

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I AM GUESSING 5 YEARS OLD - NO MATER THAT I PUSH THE FREEZER BUTTON AND STOP AT 5 FOR FREEZER AND 34 FOR FRIDGE IT JUST GOES BACK TO 0 FF. MODEL CODE IS 067143AG901102Z

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

WHAT KIND OF WORK IS THERE ? IT SEEMS LIKE I'M NOT LOCKING IN THE TEMP

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

IT'S A SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR WITH THREE OTIONS ON THE LEFT SIDE , POWER FREEZE (3 SEC), FREEZER AND ENEGERY SAVER.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Touch and hold the Power Freeze and Freezer buttons for 5 seconds, until the chime sounds. That should toggle the control back on.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi Kelly,
I did hold the Power freeze and Freezer button for 3 seconds and nothing happened and then again for 5 seconds
It comes back to the 0 on the freezer side of the led and ff on the fridge side.
Phone call session started

Calling now.....

The Owner's Manual may be found at the link below.

CLICK HERE