Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My freezer is not getting cold and can not set the

Customer Question
My freezer is not...

My freezer is not getting cold and can not set the temperature. the temperature stays on 9 or the light is flashing H.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Frigidaire ffhf2611lwka

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I suspect there is an issue with the electronics. Unplug it for 30 minutes to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change?