Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Viking range vdsc367 fuse location?? VDSC3674QSSLP, APPROX…

Viking range vdsc367 fuse...

Viking range vdsc367 fuse location??

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

VDSC3674QSSLP, APPROX 12 YEARS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO, TECH IS HERE

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

3/24/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The high limit is mounted on the back, see number 8 at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Viking range vdsc367 fuse location??

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

VDSC3674QSSLP, APPROX 12 YEARS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO, TECH IS HERE

You must have overlooked my post above, now copied below.

CLICK HERE

24 Mar 2018, 3:37 PM

tech says #8 on the diagram is not my oven. he says the # for the wiring diagram is PF031249. can you send or link us to one?

Let me verify that model. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

thank you..

The complete service manual is attached for you! :)

The wiring diagram is here for you as well.

Were you able to download those documents okay?

download worked fine. tech said the wiriing diagram confirmed his work and opinion. everything eliminated except the board. both he and I appreciate your help. unless you have any other ideas, i guess thats it for today. by the way, where are you?

You are very welcome, thank you! I am in Billings, Montana, about 60 miles or so north of the Wyoming border.

If all wiring and thermal fuse checks okay, it would be prudent to replace the board.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

the technician here with me in NC is from Montana as well. want to say hello to him?
5 stars it is. You have been great.

Oh wow, that is awesome! From what area, do you know?

Kelly, Appliance Technician
call(###) ###-#### by the way i still remember well the trip my wife and i took to the bob marshall wilderness area. beautiful people, beautiful sky country

Yes, I spent many summers in the Bob Marshall with my brother when I was younger. I have lived here all my life and sure enjoy it!

give us a short call and say hi to david thurston, our tech.

You bet, calling now....

thanks again.