applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Experience:  Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.
9557001

GE FRIGE MODE# GFE28HSHFSS, INSIDE LIGHTS AND WATER/ICE

GE FRIGE MODE# ***** , INSIDE LIGHTS AND WATER/ICE DEPANSER OUTSIDE STOPED WORKING CHECKED DOORS ALL CLOSED, UNPLUGGED AND PLUGGED BACK IN GET A CODE SA66
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2YRS
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES. IF I CAN
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: FRIGE IS RUNNING OK, JUST LIGHTS AND OUTSIDE DESPENCER NOT WORKING. PULLED TOP COVER AND CHECKED WIRES AT DOOR SWITCHES ALL CONNECTED
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
still need the help, my fridge still has no inside lights and unable to use water/ice dispenser, still getting code SA66 on outside dispenser when plugged in but only for a moment
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
im till waiting for a response , if I don't receive a response within 24 hours I will call to request a refund and cancel my subcription
Hi. You are in sabbath mode. If you need instructions I can look up your manual.
Press and hold lock and light buttons for three to five seconds.
http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-60716-5.pdf
Click link. Page 8
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Did what you asked. All back ok now . Do I need to go back to do another problem with a dishwasher
Yea, that’s how it works. Just rate this answer to finish it off. The you can ask other question.
applianceguy, Customer Service
Experience: Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Working as designed now