Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I reset a Maytag model # MF22269VEA0. Don't know how…

How do I reset...

How do I reset a Maytag model # MF22269VEA0

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Don't know how old but that is the model# ***** I sent

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, in a retired electrician do I feel confident

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The lights in the fridge are on but not the front panel. I can hear what sounds like a relay clicking in and out from the back of the unit

3/24/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Can you please double check that model number? Also, please post the serial number.

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Model number mfi12269veao.
Serial number kw4629108
Phone call session started

Calling now....

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

The tech sheet is attached.