Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Crosley front load washer. Model cfw4700lwdo. No…

I have a Crosley...

I have a Crosley front load washer. Model cfw4700lwdo. No issues except in wash cycles "normal and bulky" the wash times indicate over an hour. It just spins with no water. Before "normal" cycle was about 40-45 minutes, bulky about the same. Now its at over an hour but no water. Tried re-setting but no luck. Please advise. Thank you.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Crosley, model cfw4700lwdo. I bought in 2012?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. I am happy with the product. Just concerned about the current issue.

3/24/2018
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you.. The machine is not filling with water at all on any cycle? Is it giving you an error code?

Ray, Home Appliance Technician
far all other cycles work except the cycles mentioned. No error code that I know of. Is there such a cycle...an hour of just going through the motions of a wash with no water?
Phone call session started