Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Thermador dishwasher will not drain and I know where the…

Customer Question
my Thermador dishwasher will not...
my Thermador dishwasher will not drain and I know where the problem is
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
is anyone there?
I already gave you my credit card
I am very dissatisfied with your service. I have received no answer to my questions and now I find out that you are not a certified appliance repair service. Limit my cost to $5.00
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help. The pictures you sent is the fill manifold and has nothing to do with the drain . can you hear the drain pump come on? does you drain hose hook up to a disposal under sink?

The drain pump works. There is a visible clog in the manifold which by the way appears be part of the drain system.

oh ok. You may be able to disconnect the hose from the drain pump and blow air through it to make it go out. do you have someting you can you to put pressure into it?

hello, are you there?