Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Washer Model WTW4800BQ1 it has stop

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a Whirlpool Washer Model WTW4800BQ1 it has stop spinning All other functions work but will not spin

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 1/2 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure if its an easy fix yes, but most likely call out tech

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No has been working perfectly until yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. even if you put it on the rinse an drain cycle in wont spin?

I'm going to help you but the machine computer board into calibration and it may help it

on the big dial turn it 2 clicks left, 3 clicks right, 1 click left and 1 click right. All the lights should come on and if they do turn dial to the right until only the rinse light comes on then press start. it will calibrate anywhere from 1-10 minutes. when its don try it then let me know the outcome.. thanks

Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago

Hello, how did it go with your machine?