Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The number on the door of my dishwasher is:W10579093A. It…

The number on the...

The number on the door of my dishwasher is:W10579093A

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It will not cut on. No button on the door works. I have checked the fuse box and nothing is tripped. It has done this before, but when I would reset the fusebox, it worked. Help please!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Right now, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Kitchenaid
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Hello???
3/24/2018
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you... Could you please double check the model number, that is an incorrect number.. thanks

Ray, Home Appliance Technician
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Can you please tell me where else to look? That is the number on the top of the door. I tried looking up a manual but the same problem...not the right number.
Phone call session started
Ray, Home Appliance Technician