Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My lower wash arm keeps coming up from the plastic cleaning…

Customer Question
My lower wash arm...

My lower wash arm keeps coming up from the plastic cleaning cup

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

FFBD2411NS0A with serial #TH22469244

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is possible. I just purchased a new mower wash arm since the old one fell off and was melted by the heating element. I have inserted the new one and it fits perfectly but once run the entire plastic center cups comes up and floats up

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, but there is a strange noise like a gurgle that comes from the dishwasher once the lower arm floats up

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. I will do my best to help you. Are you twisting the post that the wash arm goes into? It locks in place by twisting it.
it seems to be washing but there is a noise coming from the dishwasher door is different than normal
Is the spray arm staying down now?
Is there dishes in the unit?
If nothing to block the water, it will hit the door.
It will make it sound louder.