Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge washer that stops mid cycle and you will have to…

Customer Question
I have a ge...

I have a ge washer that stops mid cycle and you will have to start it again. I have checked the water hoses and clean the Screens in the water valves

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2007 and I don’t know the model. Where can I find it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and will be happy to help you. Could you please provide me with the model number so I can look up your machine info? thanks

Where can I find the model number. It has a tag and you can’t read it

when you open the lid it should be on the back right hand side

It’s a front loader, and the tag is there but, you can made out anything one it

its gonna be very difficult to give you the correct part number. Do you have you book on it?

Model# *****
SERIAL# *****

is it display an error code when this happens?

I haven’t been able to get it in service mode to check to codes. It been hard to turn on, you have to keep pushing the on button several times to get it come on
Got the codes pulled up, it has a E22,E24,E31. I have replace to sump drain pump not to long ago
It had a E70 but it went away
I measure the ohms on the fill valve solenoids, ands they both had 1319ohms. The troubleshooting chart show 1000-1250 room temp

the control is shorted, that's why when you keep pressing the buttons it won't respond

try unplugging it for ten minutes, sometimes it help because it resets the control board

I try that, and it didn’t help

its' that control boar. are you going to replace it yourself? That list I gave you came off of sears parts direct

I will be doing it myself.

it's not that hard at all https://youtu.be/Icrac-ZvK9s. this should help

I hope I was a help to you and I'll be here for you if you need anything else. I would deeply appreciate it if you would rate me.. thanks

Thank you very much, you where very helpful. Where to I go to rate you at?

you should see it on your screen. I don't know exactly where is is

When you find it please let me know where it is located