Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Screw stuck between drum. How do I take top off to access…

Screw stuck between drum...

Screw stuck between drum. How do I take top off to access drum?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just noticed it today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Kelly, Appliance Technician
MEDC215EW1
Phone call session started

Calling now....

See the video at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Kelly, the video was great. Very detailed and easy to understand. We found 5 pennies and a 4in. screw. My husband has to make sure he cleans out his pockets before clothes go into washer and dryer. Thanks for your help. I'm very glad my husband could speak with you on the phone - he does not do well on computers!
Glad he got it cleaned out, nice job!