Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher door won't close - think the door lock engaged…

Customer Question
Dishwasher door won't close...

Dishwasher door won't close - think the door lock engaged while open when power went out - can't run it through a cycle to unlatch door cause it won't run with door unlatched

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Danby designer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. I will do my best to help you. Can you give me the make and model#?