Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE A MATAG MAXIMA WASHER MHW4300 IT IS STOPING MID CYCLE…

Customer Question
I HAVE A MATAG...

I HAVE A MATAG MAXIMA WASHER MHW4300 IT IS STOPING MID CYCLE AFTER WASH , I HAVE UNPLUGGED IT RESET IT AND ALSO CLEANED OUT THE PUMP TRAP

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MHW4300 DWD BOUGHT IT IN 2015 NEW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

JUST GOT A FO3 EO1 CODE TRYING TO GET IT DRAIN

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

can you look at the model number once again I find nothing on the number of MHW4300 DWD?

maxima maytag mhw4300 dw I know they discontinued it not soon after I bought it

could the D actually be a B there is not such model MHW4300 DWD but the is a model of MHW4300BW0

F3E1 PRESSURE SYSTEM ERROR code means The CCU detects an out of range pressure signal.

Possible Causes • Check connections from tub to air trap, air trap to pressure hose, and pressure hose to pressure sensor.

And what type of detergent do you use? He or non HE type.

I never called you .please kindly refund my money I am having someone look at it today. f3e1