Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Viking sewing machine model 940. The small plate…

Customer Question
We have a Viking...

We have a Viking sewing machine model 940. The small plate covering the front needle works has been lost. Any chance of purchasing a replacement?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Lettering stamped on bottom: 411 71 64 Lettering printed on bottom:

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

SA LR 15372 Listed Sewing Mach.790C

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: kingcobra80, Repair Technician replied 4 months ago
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician

A​re you looking for a straight needle plate or zig zag needle plate?