Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have water collecting at the bottom of the Cool Select…

Customer Question
I have water collecting...

I have water collecting at the bottom of the Cool Select Pantry tray I have emptied the contents and try to remove the rear panel the Styrofoam is stuck

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

For about a week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Lot of water today is sever

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have removed all the screws and used a dryer to warm but the Styrofoam does not come off

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is in the refrigerator, high on a side wall or on the ceiling.