Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a front loading washer that won't start when I push…

Customer Question
I have a front...

I have a front loading washer that won't start when I push the button.vthe red lock light keeps blinking but nothing happens

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a whirlpool Duet steam and it is less than 10 years old. I don't know exactly how old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is a simple fix, yes. If not I will need to call a repair person.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What can I try to do to fix and what do you the no is wrong?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is around the opening where the clothes are loaded.