Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer says LO FLO. Wirlpool MOD WFW75HEFW0

Washer says LO FLO ...

Washer says LO FLO

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Wirlpool MOD WFW75HEFW0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you sure the word id FLO? Could it be Lo FL?

LoFL

Thanks. That code means it tried to fill for 12 minutes without seeing a change in water level. Was water turned off at the house? Water turned off at the wall etc. There are other possibilities but check these and let me know.

no it sounds like water is running and it is not shut off

Was it just installed? Is the drain hose going to a standpipe? If so how far is the end pushed into the pipe?

no installed 6 months ago was working fine, i will push down on the drain hose
done

The drain hose should only go down the pipe about 5" and the hose should go up almost as high as the washer top where it goes into the pipe to prevent siphoning.

Appliance Tech Dave