Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Panasonic Microwave NN-H965WF has been great. However,

Our Panasonic Microwave NN-H965WF...

Our Panasonic Microwave NN-H965WF has been great. However, today it only operates for 5 seconds regardless of the time I set it to run. I do not have the manual to trouble-shoot this mytself. Please help!

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your NN-H965WF?

About a year

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I've tried several settings. I'm wondering if I inadvertly pushed something that causeds the problem. Suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I know.

3/24/2018
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** your having an issue with your microwave. I have seen this issue several times. The problem is the invertor has a malfunction and is not sending a good signal to the electronic control board thus the board shuts down after 5 seconds. You will need to replace the invertor. Here is a link to the part.https://encompass.com/item/6701491/Panasonic/F606Y6G00CP/InverterWe work on the honor system here. I do not get compensated until you rate my service, so your rating is greatly appreciated. You can rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. Thanks for allowing me to answer your question.
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician