Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool washer that was purchased less than a…

Customer Question
Hello...I have a Whirlpool...

Hello...I have a Whirlpool washer that was purchased less than a year ago and the door is permanently locked

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Where is the model number?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes it is just a door that is locked with a blinking light

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've tried everything

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What light is blinking? Do you hear a motor humming? And is this a top load or front load washer?

It is a front load whirlpool washing machine that I got about a year ago if that long
ok I am not happy. Are you even there?
No live call for an extra 24
Appliance Technician: Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** if unplugging for a minute and then replugging did not cause the unit to unit lock you will need a repair tech from Whirlpool. You should call Whirlpool to get an authorized servicer or they will void the warranty. Whirlpools phone number is *****