Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I checked my dryer. The outlet is okay, but no power still.

Customer Question
Hi again, I checked...

Hi again, I checked my dryer. The outlet is okay, but no power still

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No, not yet. My Dad just unplugged it to check the outlet volta

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Can you please send me to the technical support?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thanks!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. I will do my best to help. Can you give me the make and model#?
is This am electric or gas dryer?