Ray, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair at GE
101372171

I have a GE washer, model # WJXR2080T2WW. After a load has

Hi, I have a GE washer, model # WJXR2080T2WW. After a load has spun and shuts off, it will start filling again. Not every load, but now and then. What would make it start all over again? [email protected] msn.com
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have a paper that was under control panel. Can I get info from that?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if we can narrow down what part we need
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can't find any year, we got it second hand. Other # VM130856G

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. What does it do after it starts filling up again?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It will continue to run and over flow on to the floor and continue till we shut the water off.

10

on diagram

Washer water-level pressure switch

Parts #: WH12X998

Substitution: WH12X10065

$ 29.99

the pressure water level switch is fault. Got this off off sears parts direct. com. It's not hard at all to change

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you! My husband will get the part and install. Thanks again! ��

Good luck to you and I hope I was a help to you. I would deeply appreciate it if you would rate me on here... thanks and take care