Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE washer, model # WJXR2080T2WW. After a load has…

Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a GE washer, model # WJXR2080T2WW. After a load has spun and shuts off, it will start filling again. Not every load, but now and then. What would make it start all over again? [email protected] msn.com

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I have a paper that was under control panel. Can I get info from that?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if we can narrow down what part we need

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't find any year, we got it second hand. Other # VM130856G

3/24/2018
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. What does it do after it starts filling up again?

It will continue to run and over flow on to the floor and continue till we shut the water off.

the pressure water level switch is fault. Got this off off sears parts direct. com. It's not hard at all to change

Thank you! My husband will get the part and install. Thanks again! ��

Good luck to you and I hope I was a help to you. I would deeply appreciate it if you would rate me on here... thanks and take care

Ray, Home Appliance Technician