Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung fridge that will make some ice then it wont…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung fridge...
I have a Samsung fridge that will make some ice then it wont make any unless I unplug it for a while and then plug it back in then it will make some ice again. Whats wrong and how do I fix it? I want ice all the time. Model number RF261BEAEBC
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?