Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have wp duet washer, my original problem is no fastest…

I have wp duet washer...
I have wp duet washer, my original problem is no fastest final spin, washer works all the cycles with normal speed, so I put through diagnostic test, washer runs perfect, but when I put in cycles like normal or delicate cycle to wash clothes it won’t go into fastest final spin.
So I changed main control board # w 10326995. Now f 99 pop up
Can you give me your answer
3/23/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The F99 error means that the User Interface is not supported by the CCU. Did you get that control new?

Well, either the new control is faulty or the UI console is have trouble. What happens if you put the old control back in?

Every cycles working fine except fastest high spin
It does spin normally but I am not getting final kick last spin

That would indicate a likely control issue if it runs fine in diagnostics. So if the new board is not working and you get the F99 error, I would run the Service Cycle to pair the controls. If no change, replace that new CCU.

With my original board, diagnostic runs fine ,not the new board .

If the new board won't initiate diagnostics then it is bad.

With new board, when it powered up show f 99

Yes, it means that it does not support the UI boards, but we know they are okay if they work fine with the old board. The new CCU is faulty.

Ok thanks!

It is designed to pair itself when you first install it but if it does not pair and work and you can't manually pair them, the new board is faulty.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
how can I get the right board
That’ll match my ui board?
The part number you ordered is the correct board, it is just faulty.
It’s very strange because I put in two different board ,those board was new and both times f 99 show up do you still think it’s bad board?

Well, if they are not pairing automatically and you cannot initiate diagnostics to manually pair them, it really has to be an issue with the CCU because the UI console works fine with the old board.

Ok, thanks again

You're welcome, sorry you are having so much trouble with it.....