Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hobart lxi dishwasher gives e3 error code. Not sure make and…

Customer Question
Hobart lxi dishwasher gives...

Hobart lxi dishwasher gives e3 error code

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Not sure make and model. No how do u do it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ya

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really. I bought it used

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/23/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The E3 error means that the control sees an issue with water level. It is too low.

• Is the water supply turned on and does it fill even a little?

1. Low water pressure - check for clogged hose strainer; ensure the site water pressure meets minimum flow pressures.

2. Make sure probes are clean. (See Cleaning.)

3. No water pressure - main water supply valves may not be working.

4. Anti-siphon valve - located in the lower left area of the chamber just above the water line. Drain the machine and insert toothpick or similar object into hole to verify ball (3⁄16" OD) is free to float.

5. Delime machine.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.