Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to know how to self-clean my oven. Frigidaire >2015…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know how to self-clean my oven .

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Frigidaire >2015 .cant find the number I cant get down on the floor to read it .i dont have a manual .

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. the 'clean button ; star ,and stop - i dont know thw seqiuence

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats about it -

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Frigidaire oven . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Without the model number I can only give you a sequence that is standard for most models. This would be:

- Close door

- Press Self Clean

- Enter clean time (2 hours, 3.5 hours, etc)

- Press start

Let me know if you need more help!

- PLEASE use the stars at the top or bottom of your screen my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. So if you don't get an answer right away, don't worry, I log on daily to respond to questions. Thank you.