Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need help getting the bottom hews=aring element out of my…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** I need help getting the bottom hews=aring element out of my Jenn-Air double wall oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is model # WPW10310258 and the element part no. is(###) ###-####and it is probably and otwass istalle d new in 2005.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I planned to test the cojntinuity of the element since it does not light up when you turn the oven on bake and then if it is good I will test the voltage at the wires that connect to it, but with the element disconnected.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Does what I suggest as a plan sound right?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/23/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And the number of WPW10310258 is NOT the model number .

it may be on the rear of the oven or on the inner face frame after the oven door is opened.

the model no is JJW9630CAS
i DON'T WANT TO PAY $24 FOR A PHONE CALL
First, can you just tell me how to get the element out. I unscrewed the two screws holding the plate to the bac of the oven but it does not want to just pull out.
I just got another reply saying to call you. I already told you that I don't want to spend $24 on a phone call. Can't we continue to chat?
This is bullshit. I will be signing off right now and cancelling my membership immediately.

As stated in my first post ,If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Don't bother me. You're a jerk and a waste of my time.