Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting an error that is F03 E01. I shut off and

I am getting an...

I am getting an error that is F03 E01. I shut off and unplugged the machine, but it will not let me reset anything. HELP!!!!

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

It is not even 2 yrs old. No this has not happened before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. I am not a mechanic

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I use usually cold water and have do my wash under cold water. When I took my towels out they still had suds in them so I put on rapid wash (with just the cold water on) to rewash/rinse them and that is what happened. I tried to put on the hot water thinking that it needed both to complete the load but I keep getting the error.

3/23/2018
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your washer . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

I'm sure this is an annoying issue. The washer has gone into what is known as flood mode which means that the washer took

longer than 6 min minutes to fill up with water so rather than possibly flooding your house, the washer will do nothing but drain. If you unplug the washer, it starts the timer over.

This happens because the washer was not able to detect the water level. It may be that not enough water got in (inlet valve or hose not turned on all the way) or if your pressure switch on the top right is bad or the pressure tube is clogged. Try letting it run for 30 minutes. When it shuts off, try using it again. If it happens again, make sure it is getting enough water. If it is, take the top off by removing the top back screws and blow through the pressure tube to clear it. If that does not work, your pressure switch may need to be replaced. If it is getting water to the washer but not going in the tub, your inlet valve may be bad, but is unlikely.

- PLEASE use the stars at the top or bottom of your screen my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. So if you don't get an answer right away, don't worry, I log on daily to respond to questions. Thank you.

Engineer-Tech