Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have whirlpool mod. wsf26c3exb01 refrig. I have leaking…

Customer Question
I have whirlpool mod...

I have whirlpool mod. wsf26c3exb01 refrig. I have leaking water tube in the freezer door for ice and water dispenser. I can't figure out how to get the control panel off to access plastic tubing behind panel.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased new 2014

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, i have the parts

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/23/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

to gain access to the dispenser area you have to pry off the dispenser cover .

I use tow putty knifes to pry it off the cover / frame around the dispenser is only held on by friction clips .

here is a video that may help you .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7wTvHQE0jA

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.