Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't move the top shelf into dishwasher seems like one of…

Customer Question
Can't move the top...

Can't move the top shelf into dishwasher seems like one of the little wheels came off don't know how to get it on

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

She3arf2uc122fd9703017744 can't run a cycle as I can't close it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is easy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I have not heard from anyone
The little wheel has to go on something if some one tells me how to do it I’ll try I have not gotten any answers yet please help or tell me who to call
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The rollers go in the metal rails on the side of the tub. See the diagram at the link below. Has the wheel come off the rack or out of the rail?

CLICK HERE