Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Explain how to heat things up by the seconds instead of

Customer Question
Please explain how to...

Please explain how to heat things up by the seconds instead of minutes

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

New house moved in 2 weeks ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that is all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/23/2018
Appliance Technician: Rick, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Rick
Rick, Customer Service

I don't follow your question. Heat what things up?

Food ....cook food in the microwave

This is in the wrong category. Please e patient while the moderators move it. Please do not respond until you hear from us

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

What microwave unit do you have make and model?

I want my money back....5.00 and 23.00...please give me back my money