Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HELP! replacing the floor and the contractors can't figure…

Customer Question
HELP! replacing the floor...

HELP! replacing the floor and the contractors can't figure out how to let the frig down without crushing the junction with the supply line!

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

Yes, they are here now. The supply line runs under the back wheel

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Give me a real person!!!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What is your 1-800 number

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

and can they take a yard stick and move the supply line out of the way of the rollers?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
DDBB363
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We are trying to pull out the fridge to replace the flooring underneath.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The yardstick won't work

yes I understand that but if the water supply line is under one of the rollers and they do not want to crush it when they lower the unit then the supply line will need to be moved .

I recommend a yard stick or some type of long tool to maneuver the water line out of the way.

why will a yard stick not work?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The wheel is above the connection of the flexible copper tubing to the plastic water line, and the connbection is not flexible.

well they are going to have to find something that is strong enough to move the line when they lower the unit .

Because you can not get to the line / connection any other way correct?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There is no other access.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Correct

so they will need to figure it out on how to use move it out of the way , copper line is not that hard to move out of the way and they may be able to just take the plastic water line from the unit and move the copper line /fitting just enough to be able to lower the unit to move it .

It is nothing more then finding something strong and long enough to move the fitting .

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 25 days ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

Master Tech
Master Tech