Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Whirlpool washer has lf code, it keeps filling then stops…

Customer Question
My Whirlpool washer has...

My Whirlpool washer has lf code, it keeps filling then stops how can i fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

W10421029a sp? about 6yrs its a duet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My husband is... we are finacially challenge and canot afford a repairman

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure.... we checked the hoses, all clear.... it just keeps trying to fill and then stops.. we have to put it on the rinse/spin cycle to empty it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
the model /serial tag is at the rear of the opening on the washer itself.

And the number of W10421029a is NOT a model number.

Did I lose you?