Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I replacement the main control board the refrigerator

Hi, I replacement the...

Hi, I replacement the main control board the refrigerator whirlpool, but how to programmer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model #GI5FSAXY02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My self I brought and I changed but how to program

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Please tell me how to programming

3/23/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To program the board: LL, UL and such are the 4 buttons around the display itself which are not labeled (Up/Down arrows). LL is lower left. UR is upper right, LR is lower right.

1- Press and hold the Water Keypad

2- Half a second later Press and hold the LL Keypad At this point you're holding two keypads

3- Keep holding the 2 keypads for 2 seconds then release the Water Keypad and wait 3 seconds At this point you're still holding the LL keypad. Now release the LL keypad.

4- The control will display PE (Programming mode no OOOO after it). If it doesn't show just PE then you have to re-try steps 1-4 again.

5- Press the LL Keypad once more

6- The control will display the current program code

7- Find the program code (4 digit code number is ***** on the model sticker near the ceiling inside the refrigerator). Press the UR keypad or LR keypad to change the digit value. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the UL keypad to select the next digit.

Once you have the correct program code entered, press and hold the LL keypad until the program code starts flashing. Now just open the doors for 15 seconds and then close them and the display should be back to normal. If you try to enter an invalid code it won't flash and the control will beep. If that's what happens try again.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hi, Taylor thanks a lot, you are a good precessional technician I give you 5 starts.

Thank you very much

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc