Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Jenn-airoven want self clean w136. Jenn-air wall oven self…

Customer Question
Jenn-airoven want self clean...

Jenn-airoven want self clean w136

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Jenn-air wall oven self clean want clean

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Jenn-air w136

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Are you saying that the oven wont clean ?

And if so how are you trying to clean it ?