Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kitchen aid dishwasher is locked. How do you unlock it?

Customer Question
My kitchen aid dishwasher...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

More or less two yeas old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. it's perfect otherwise

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dishwasher door the model /serial tag is located on the inner face frame of the tank .