Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven door is locked, how do I unlock? Sears Electrolux Wall…

Customer Question
Oven door is locked...

Oven door is locked, how do I unlock?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Sears Electrolux Wall Oven, about 3 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Oven is digital on panel on front door.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/24/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?