Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I hae a whirlpool 25mssa side by side. Freezer is cold
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I hae a whirlpool 25mssa side by side. Freezer is cold Fridge is set to coldest but is not that cold and milk keeps spoiling. I can feel cool air flowing from the freezer side to the fridge side but n… read more
My fridge stopped cooling and the appliance techs told me
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My fridge stopped cooling and the appliance techs told me that I needed to replace my condenser fan and motor. I replaced both about five hours ago. Now only the fridge doors are cold but the inside o… read more
Molding around freezer door is melting - why and is the refrigerator
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Molding around freezer door is melting - why and is the refrigerator safe? Top of fridge is hot.… read more
Hi I have a Admiral GC2227SDFW and the door frame around the
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Hi I have a Admiral GC2227SDFW and the door frame around the freezer compartment gets very hot and last night the fridge tripped out the RCD but is now working again your response will be much apperci… read more
I have an Amana fridge, french door style. The freezer is
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, President
I have an Amana fridge, french door style. The freezer is working fine, set on 0 degrees, but the fridge part is not getting any cool air. Any ideas?… read more
I have a Maytag double door refrigerator with lage freezer
Barry G.
I have a Maytag double door refrigerator with lage freezer draw at bottom model No # XXXXX The refrigerator and freezer have stopped cooling..motor going, fans going and the lights are going. Got tech… read more
My seven year old sub-zero 700TC is showing every couple or
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Appliance Repair Tech
My seven year old sub-zero 700TC is showing every couple or three days flashing signals EC 40 and EC 50 with the word Service - I turn the whole unit off for three minutes then turn it on again and it… read more
i got home from vacantion (gone 10 days) and my amana bb20ve
APPLIANCE GURU-John
APPLIANCE GURU-John, APPLIANCE BUSINESS OWNER
i got home from vacantion (gone 10 days) and my amana bb20ve refrigerator was warmish (barely cool) inside and the lower freezer ice was half melted and frozen into a block of ice. The other freezer i… read more
I have a GE Profile Fridge Model#pss26sgpa ss. I got home tday
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a GE Profile Fridge Model#pss26sgpa ss. I got home tday and the fridge was @90F and the freezer @ 25F.… read more
I have a whirlpool refrigerator/freezer. The freezer works
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a whirlpool refrigerator/freezer. The freezer works but not the fridge. It is about 12-15 years old and I don't have the model number handy. The unit has controls in the fridge area (freezer is… read more
I have an Electrolux refigerator, Model#E42BS75EPS. I had a
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
I have an Electrolux refigerator, Model#E42BS75EPS. I had a tech come out and check it and say that the fan motor is out, but we can not locate it on the fridge... someone please help and let us know … read more
Our refrigerator has decided to only work part time. The condensor
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Our refrigerator has decided to only work part time. The condensor still works. I was told the defrost control was shot but would cost more than the fridge is worth. We have purchased a new fridge. I … read more
I have a maytag MFD2561HES REFRIGERATOR ,FRENCH DOOR TOP,BOTTOM
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I have a maytag MFD2561HES REFRIGERATOR ,FRENCH DOOR TOP,BOTTOM FREEZER.THE past couple days the fridge went up in temperture to 79 degrees, but the freezer is fine at 4degrees .we noticed the fan was… read more
I have a GE refrigerator, less than 3 years old. Refrig on
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I have a GE refrigerator, less than 3 years old. Refrig on top, freezer on bottom. Temperature shown on digital read-outs in the refrigerator section. Lately, my freezer and refrigerator temps have be… read more
I have a 25.1 cu ft. whirlpool side by side refrigerator. The
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a 25.1 cu ft. whirlpool side by side refrigerator. The frig side is not cooling to where the butter is mushy and the ice cream is mushy on the freezer side yet I still hear a motor running. Is … read more
My problem is very similar to the one you previously answered
Appliance Tech Larry
My problem is very similar to the one you previously answered (see below), same model, same age, except in my case it is the refrigerator compartment that is warm. The freezer will maintain a temperat… read more
I have a maytag refridgerator I bought in 2004 and we woke
I.can
I.can, Engineer
I have a maytag refridgerator I bought in 2004 and we woke up to a smell of something like plastic burning. Now the freezer or fridge does not get cold just keeps running. Is this the compressor?… read more
Why is my Whirlpool American style side-by-side Fridge/Freezer
I.can
I.can, Engineer
Why is my Whirlpool American style side-by-side Fridge/Freezer going all wrong for the second time in less than two years. The Freezer temperature gauge is flashing two lines, the fan is on ALL THE TI… read more