Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is Panasonic microwave was blowing the ceramic fuse inside…

Hi there is Panasonic microwave...
Hi there is Panasonic microwave was blowing the ceramic fuse inside Mic.checked the magnetron was ok I changed inverter board.I think inverter board was use one ...after when I install part after stops in 2 seconds . checked door switches ..are ok..
could be the inverter problem faulty board...
3/23/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Does your model have the transformer on it? Have you tested this part? What is the model number of your microwave?

Hi thanks for helping model # is NN-SA247SR and this model has a inverter board which is I changed it befor was blowing ceramic fuse but not stops after 2 seconds I think inverter board is used one....door switches checked are ok..
Hi
Are u working on my Q.....?

I ​am your model number just came through to me my apologies one moment please.

Ok NP

go to page 12 of this manual I need you to test this part on the page

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1226546/Panasonic-Nn-Sd297sr.html?page=12#manual​

Hi I am looking page 12 I already checked magnotron
ok ..

and you said the new board was used?

have you tested the thermal cutoff's yet?

I bought it as a new inverter board but I can see on terminals is used ..yes its used inverter board..

that very well could be the problem. I would however like you to test the thermal cut off's first though just to make sure they are not the cause of this issue.

thermal cut off beside magnotron??if that one yes I did..

ok so then yes looks like that only leaves the replacement board being the problem and needing replaced.

this company although a little more expensive will let you return even an installed part if the part doesn't resolve your issue

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Inverter-Board/F606Y8X00AP/2191968​

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
ok thanks for ur help....I will change the inverter board and if I have any problem I let u know ..thanks again

You are very welcome keep me posted.