Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE FRONT LOAD WAHSER START/PAUSE BUTTON HIT REPEATEDLY IN…

GE FRONT LOAD WAHSER...

GE FRONT LOAD WAHSER START/PAUSE BUTTON HIT REPEATEDLY IN ERROR. SCREEN IS NOW FLASHING A SEQUENCE OF 012, 234, 345,456,678789, 098. CANNOT STOP IT.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WBVH5300K2WW, 5+ YEARS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NOT THAT I CAN THINK OF

3/23/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

First try to unplug the unit or shut the breaker off to the unit for 2 full minutes to reset all the controls on it. See if that changes the condition and let me know.

plugged in was unplugged all day same problem

You need a new main control board to fix that issue. CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
ok