Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer fills, and don't wash. Amana he. If I can. After…

Customer Question
My washer fills...

My washer fills , and don't wash

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Amana he

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

After it fills it drains and shuts off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I;m Ray and would be happy to help you. Could you please give me your model number so I could give you the correct information?