Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have an electric double oven and we just had a problem…

Customer Question
Hi there, we have...

Hi there, we have an electric double oven and we just had a problem with the one at the bottom. The interior glass got broken and I need to know where can I find a replacement glass and a certified technical service operation here in Mexico City. the Model is KEBS209BSS00 and the serial number is###-##-####

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Kitchen Aid oven, the model is in the previous text (KEBS209) and it is about 4 years old (we bought it in 20014

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Nope, I asked for a certified technical support here in Mexico City for me to contact them to get it done. but i would like to buy the piece on my own

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just to confirm the Model is KEBS209BSS00 and the serial number is###-##-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So first, the door glass you need is part number WPW10347598. Now the problem you're going to have is that this is a US appliance, not a Mexico appliance. That means parts come from the US and you can't get them in Mexico. You'll have to order them here in the US and somehow get them to Mexico City on your own. Below is a link to a place you can order the part, but you'd need a friend or something to ship them to you since no appliance companies I know ship to Mexico.

CLICK HERE for part

As for the glass replacement, you can contact Whirlpool who own's Kitchen Aid to see who is available in your area. Below is the website to check on service.

CLICK HERE to check into service in your area

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.