Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool gas self cleaning stove of about 15 to 20…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool gas self cleaning stove of about 15 to 20 years old. my question is can I get new control knobs for this stove

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Where do I find the model number? It is against the wall.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I just have to push on the knobs. the stove is aprox. 20 years old or more.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I bought it from south jersey gas company when i worked for them before i retired

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

Does this 23 dollars pay for the 2 stove controls? If so please send them to thus address:*****williamstown nj 08094

It does not.