Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I used the self cleaning cycle the other day and I am not…

I used the self...

I used the self cleaning cycle the other day and I am not able to make my oven come on now.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends if it is a major problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am not sure everything was working fine before I cleaned it.

3/22/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

GBS307PDQ11 serial #XP3 50051

Is the display totally dark now?

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Phone call session started

Calling now....

The link below is to the part you will need!

Blower Kit

Thermal Fuse

Blower Kit

Thermal Fuse