Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to order a replacement power cord for a west bend…

Customer Question
Trying to order a...

Trying to order a replacement power cord for a west bend coffee maker model 58030. where can i get one?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

The power cord is missing, need a new one

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I think i am capable of plugging the new one into the coffee pot and to the wall socket?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cant imagine what....

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!