Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Both drawers are flashing F1 and a wench. Wrench haha. I…

Both drawers are flashing...

Both drawers are flashing F1 and a wench

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Wrench haha

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope it’s an easy solution. It’s my daughters and she is out of town

3/22/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Water has leaked to the base of the machine, under the bottom drawer. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

I noticed water last night in what I thought was clean

Unplug the dishwasher.

Open the lower drawer and use a towel to soak as much water up as you possibly can. Then, place a fan to blow down in that area with drawers open. The flood sensor is in the left rear corner, so that area must be completely dry for that error to reset. Once it dries out, it will reset and restore normal operation but it oftentimes will take 24 hours or more to totally dry.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Do I empty it out or am I cleaning under it? It is still making th
The noise so am I safe?
There is no water under the dishwasher. Next idea

The noise will go away once it resets, just be sure to unplug it and then let it dry out. There is water on the sensor in the LR corner under the drawer. That is the only thing that will cause that error....

How do I unplug it?

There should be a plug under the sink.

I don’t get any water when I shove a towel down the left side

You are putting it under the bottom drawer, between the drawer and cabinet, not under the entire dishwasher cabinet, right?

Bottom of it and the floor. So I do the left side. Sorry dumb female here
Found it. So may make the noise up to 24 hours?

No, you need to unplug it.

Really dumb but don’t see it in the outlet under the sink. Might I need to pull it out and it plug behind?

Yes, if nothing is under the sink it will probably be plugged in behind it. You can also turn the breaker off if that is easier.

Kelly, Appliance Technician